Founded in 1873, Newport’s first hospital was built, equipped and endowed entirely by contributions from private citizens. What began as a 12-bed cottage hospital on donated land has become a state-of-the-art, 129-bed, award-winning health care facility offering a broad range of medical services to Newport County and its surrounding community.
Newport Hospital still relies on the generosity of private citizens to help it keep pace with the ever-changing health care landscape and economy. The hospital has become what it is today because of the generosity of our donors, and it is our donors who will help to chart our future success.
Please consider donating to Newport Hospital. Give Now > >
Newport Hospital Foundation